Blinzelbar im Frappant - Große Bergstraße 168
FOR12 / Off-Art-Station
FRISE / Künstlerhaus Hamburg
SKAM e.V. im Frappant
The Thing Hamburg
POW is a plattform for artists and art lovers. We firmly believe that works of art have to evolve. Therefore we grant our featured artists and collectives two weeks on location to develope their exhibits. Our hope is that the vernissage will not be the conclusion, but really the beginning of the process of "creating art".
Haubachstraße 7a, 22765 Hamburg
Contact: Helena Ratka
we are elsewhere. photographs.
We are taking "elsewhere" literally and travel provincial germany with no particular goal, in seach of the strange within our own neighbourhood. The trunk loaded with gifts from some of the artists connected with the POW, we take off from hamburg to escape the bonds of locational references.
- experimental gallery space elsewhere
- artistical motivation of strangers
- communication with extrateresstrial and transcendent entities
- decadence and affluent neglect as objects of research
- live video feed from the gallery space, surveillance of our home base from afar
- espionage and research in unknown places
Date of our travel:
16. – 20.2.2010